Tool Keepers is Now Retrofitting Your Custom Tool Selection!
If you are a manufacturing facility or a military installation that would like to use your current tools and tool boxes and have CTK (Consolidated Tool Kit) requirements, Tool Keepers can help. We have the ability to come to your facility, image your tools, and directly upload them to our design team to fulfill your CTK requirements. We’ve taken all the guesswork out of the process.
Are you a candidate for tool box retrofitting?
Let’s find out!
Do you have:
- Tools & tool boxes that you use daily and absolutely 100% cannot be without them or send them to us?
- A dedicated team member to help us with the onsite tool imaging process?
- Can you provide pictures of your boxes and a complete tool list of everything you would like to retrofit?
> If you answered yes to those questions, we could likely help with your project.
Here’s how it works:
- Once we receive your pictures and tool list we will provide you with a quote.
- The quote will include our onsite imagining fee. Depending on your project we may be able to show a team member how to take the images we require saving this cost for you.
- Once the images have been uploaded we will begin the layout process. Once you sign off on the layouts we will cut your project from styrofoam and send to you to test fit and function.
- Once fit and function have been approved we will cut and ship your project. The entire process takes approximately 8 weeks.
Interested? Tell Us About Your Retrofitting Project Here:
We stand behind our products 100%
- All layouts for production are signed off by end-user to insure 100% satisfaction of delivered product.
- Styrofoam test cuts will be sent to your facility to test fit prior to production.
- All foam inserts are visually inspected before assembling.
If you answered yes to the questions above, please fill out the above form or give us a call: 641-919-9621.
Because all projects are custom we will prepare a custom quote based on your requirements and our capabilities. We turn around most quotes within 48 hours. Our service costs less than you would think and quantity discounts may be available.
Once your designs are approved most projects can be completed in about 3 weeks. Depending on your requirements some projects can be expedited while others may take additional time.
36 Month manufacturing warranty.