Our Custom Tool Kitting Technology & Service is Matched by None!
Meet The Industry Lead
Industry leader in produciners
g accurate & timely layouts.
Industry leader in turn-around time.
Industry leader in delivery schedule.
Custom Kitting Program
Custom, ergonomically-designed tool or part configurations based on the end user specifications.
Customer-driven layouts and designs.
Comprehensive tools and configurations database for immediate revisions and repeat delivery.
Highquality non-static and non-reactive high density polythylene (HDPE) foam.
Foam or PVC contrasting color backings (alert color) minimum 1/8′ thick.
Variable depth tool cavities and foam thickness of up to 6 inches deep.
Specializing in Tool Cabinet Foam Insert Retrofitting.
Specializing in Turn Key tool kitting.
In-house laser etching for both the tool and tool cavity.
Etching capabilities include standard numeric, bar code, UID, 2D matrix, and custom serial numbers.
Promise & Deliver!
- Centralized operation with over 125,000 feet of production space, housing 12 waterjet machines for multiple and simultaneous orders.
- Experierence and logistic capacity to fully lean manage, support, and admisinister any tool kit program.
- Material cut sheets can be 60″ X 120″ or greater and up to 6′ thick.
- Expansion to 3 work shifts as needed for very large orders or emerency expediting.
- Utilizing state of-the-art waterjet cutting process for tool cut outs and drawer perimeter cuts.
We stand behind our products 100%
- All layouts for production are signed off by end-user to insure 100% satisfaction of delivered product.
- All tools are checked for fit and function prior to production using test cuts in styrofoam sheets.
- All foam inserts are visually inspected before assembling and after the tools have been installed.
The easiest way is to call 641-919-9621. If you prefer you can fill out this form to begin a project dialogue.
Because all projects are custom we will prepare a custom quote based on your requirements and our capabilities. We turn around most quotes within 48 hours. Our service costs less than you would think and quantity discounts may be available.
Yes. For 99 out of 100 projects our customer send us their tools. If this is not possible we can discuss your situation and see if there may be a workaround.
Once we receive your tools we scan everything into our database and begin your initial layout. Once you approve the layouts we do a project test cut in Styrofoam to ensure fit and form. Once your test cuts are internally approved your project enters the production queue.
Once your designs are approved most projects can be completed in about 3 weeks. Depending on your requirements some projects can be expedited while others may take additional time.
Yes, we travel to our customers on occasion. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your project and arrange a possible visit with you and your team.
36 Month manufacturing warranty.